    the user name and password.

    Is there any way of not getting the Ctrl/Alt/Delete?

    TIA

    Johnny, Jun 22, 2005

  2. Johnny

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jun 22, 2005

  3. Johnny

    John Guest

    Sorry Mike

    I found this:-
    To Enable or Disable the CTRL+ALT+DELETE Sequence
    1.Click Start, click Control Panel, and then click User Accounts.
    2.Click the Advanced tab.
    3.In the Secure logon section, select or clear the Require users to press
    Ctrl+Alt+Delete check box.

    However I don't seem to have an Advanced Tab!

    John, Jun 22, 2005
  4. Johnny

    °Mike° Guest

    Rather than go through the Control Panel, type the following
    into the Start / Run box:

    control userpasswords2

    Secure Logon is at the bottom of the Advanced tab.

    °Mike°, Jun 23, 2005
  5. Johnny

    Tina Guest

    Try typing
    control userpasswords2
    in the run dialog box and maybe then you will see the Advance Tab.

    Tina, Jun 23, 2005