    Jose Guest

    What is a "CTF Loader," and why would Microsoft Word want to load it?
    (Windows XP Pro)

    Jose, Feb 10, 2004

  2. Jose

    Unk Guest

    CTFMON.EXE (CTF Loader). Supports speech recognition, handwriting
    recognition, and other Alternative User Input services.

    Unk, Feb 10, 2004

  3. Jose

    Jose Guest

    Thanks.

    Jose, Feb 10, 2004
  4. Jose

    Unk Guest

    You're welcome.

    Unk, Feb 10, 2004
  5. Jose

    GEO Me Guest

    GEO Me, Feb 10, 2004
  6. Jose

    sadicote

    Joined:
    May 8, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    appreciate ctf loader is legitimate but why does it want to load in my startup?

    sadicote, May 8, 2008