    please

    Kind Regards

    Jim

    Jim W, Apr 2, 2005

  2. Jim W

    :::Jerry:::: Guest

    They are more than likely style sheets for web pages, the .css
    extension mean Cascading Style Sheets, sometimes they are also used by
    other types of file - XML is one.

    Put ".css" into Google...

    :::Jerry::::, Apr 2, 2005

  3. Jim W

    Rob Morley Guest

    Cascading Style Sheet - tells a browser how to format HTML - no risk.

    Rob Morley, Apr 2, 2005
  4. Jim W

    Jim W Guest

    Thanks for your replies, much appreciated

    Jim

    Jim W, Apr 3, 2005