    aggregate bw listed in data sheets? We replaced a 11501 with a 11503
    and saw no performance improvement.

    Thanks

    linguafr, May 12, 2007

  2. linguafr

    Thrill5 Guest

    A 11501 is a 11503 with slots. You need to add a processor card to the
    11503, or better yet look at other products that have much better
    performance with better features. We are replacing our CSS's with
    Netscaler's (now owned by Citrix). The 7000 series (their low end) has more
    features, higher performance, easier to configure and manage, and best of
    all cheaper than the 11503 series.

    Scott

    Thrill5, May 12, 2007