    I have copied the required file in bin folder,the project is working fine in
    my testing server.The page which iam trying to run contains a simple crystal
    report.Please help me with this.

    Guest, Apr 16, 2005

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Sounds an installation / licensing issue. Try searching the Crystal
    knowledgebase at www.crystaldecisions.com or put in a support call.

    Guest, Apr 17, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Apr 20, 2005
  4. Guest

    Simon Au Guest

    Hi Anil,

    This is a deployment/license issue. You can't simply copy the web
    application to the webserver to enable the crystal report services.

    Deployment: Crystal Report encodes the license key info in the registry
    during installation (different places in VS.NET and Crystal Report). This
    key is verified when a crystal report is initialized.

    License issue: You can't simply copy that registry to the webserver because
    it will violates Business Objects license.

    Have a nice day.

    -- Simon

    Simon Au, Apr 20, 2005