crypto isakmp policy .. advice :D

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by a segal, Jan 21, 2004.

  1. a segal

    a segal Guest

    Dear all,

    I'm trying to connect to telnet to a router that has the following entries
    in it's access list.. (i'm using winXP)::

    !
    crypto isakmp policy 1
    encr 3des
    authentication pre-share
    group 2
    crypto isakmp key 5uperu5er address 81.130.192.xxx
    crypto isakmp key 5uperu5er address 217.155.123.xxx!
    !
    crypto ipsec transform-set SET1 esp-3des esp-sha-hmac
    !
    crypto map MAP1 10 ipsec-isakmp
    set peer 217.155.123.xxx
    set transform-set SET1
    match address 110
    !
    access-list 101 permit ahp host 217.155.123.xxx any
    access-list 101 permit esp host 217.155.123.xxx any

    So i'm trying to set up an L2TP tunnel to before I can access it. I've set
    up 2 IP security policy's.. one from me to the router.. and another vice
    versa... but when I telnet to the router I get the message "no route to
    host"

    When I ping the router I get: Negotiating IP Security x 4

    Can someone explain whats going on or give me some guidance !.. i've tried
    to work things out as much as I could.

    THANKS !

    a segal, Jan 21, 2004