    outside of my house, there have been no new RF signals in my area.

    Thanks in advance,

    --Adam

    Adam Steiner, Oct 26, 2004

  2. Adam Steiner

    Matt Pascoe Guest

    Could be your monitor cannot keep up with your refresh rate. Try changing
    your Htz settings, failing that it will be a display hardware fault maybe an
    overheating graphics card/chip or similar.

    Matt Pascoe, Oct 27, 2004

  3. Adam Steiner

    Shawn Guest

    I have had this problem with mine for months now, but it hasn't affected the
    rest of my system so I've grown used to it. Also accompanying the off/on
    symptom is a horizontally shrunk screen.

    Shawn, Oct 27, 2004