    newsgroups the original poster posted his news-message.

    Thanks in advance.

    Bye, Jos

    Jos Laarhoven, Nov 6, 2004

  2. Jos Laarhoven

    Ranjit Guest

    I don't think there is one.
    Sometime back I tried asking people if I could killfile all cross
    posting and the conclusion was that as of now the functionality isn't
    there in TB (and similarly in Mozilla).

    -Ranjit

    Ranjit, Nov 6, 2004

  3. Jos Laarhoven

    Caploc Guest

    I don't think there is except to select and delete the groups that you
    don't want your post to go to.

    Caploc, Nov 6, 2004