Cross Posting Test #4

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Fruit2O, Nov 1, 2006.

  1. Fruit2O

    Fruit2O Guest

    Fruit2O, Nov 1, 2006

  2. Fruit2O

    AustinMN Guest

    Fruit2O wrote:
    <multiple test posts>

    Might I suggest you try:

    alt.test
    alt.alt.test
    rec.test
    misc.test
    comp.test
    biz.test

    until you have your problem figured out?

    Nobody minds an occasional test post, but come on, now...

    Austin

    AustinMN, Nov 1, 2006

  3. From: "Fruit2O" <>

    Please do NOT abuse non-test News Groups with test posts when there are so *many* Test News
    Groups.

    David H. Lipman, Nov 1, 2006
  4. Fruit2O

    Stan Beck Guest

    I don't understand why you are so interested in cross posting.

    --
    If time slows down as velocity increases, then my broadband connection must
    be really fast !

    Stan Beck > From New Orleans to Brandon MS
    To reply, remove 101 from address.
    ***

    Stan Beck, Nov 1, 2006
  5. Fruit2O

    Fruit2O Guest

    Thanks, I never heard of these.

    Fruit2O, Nov 1, 2006
  6. Fruit2O

    Bill Guest

    A quick check on Google shows he's been "testing" this for the last
    day. He uses Mailwasher to clean his email in Eudora which is
    addressed to , which probably means he's a new spammer
    getting ready to flood the groups...

    Bill, Nov 2, 2006
  7. Fruit2O

    Stan Beck Guest