!! Critical: Read this if you use Tor Browser !!

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by DasFox, Jan 17, 2011.

  1. DasFox

    DasFox Guest

    DasFox, Jan 17, 2011

  2. DasFox

    Kief Indica Guest

    Kief Indica, Jan 17, 2011

  3. DasFox

    DasFox Guest

    DasFox, Jan 17, 2011
  4. DasFox

    spurr

    Joined:
    May 27, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I think not! I realize this person, DasFox, is no longer a member here, however, I just found this thread goggling my pseudonym, spurr. And yes, I _am_ spurr, DasFox is not me, s/he is trying to impersonate me for some odd reason. DasFox is (or was) a member at the same cannabis forum where I often post, however, DasFox and I are _not_ the same person.

    I just wanted to clear this up because I do not appreciate DasFox trying to claim s/he is me.

    spurr, May 27, 2011