    cards out there that provide better incentives for the user? As I never pay
    interest I am not bothered about interest rates, I would rather have
    cashback or points to spend on goods etc.

    Steve, Dec 18, 2004

  2. Steve

    Conor Guest

    As Halifax have now reduced their cashback to 0.25% and are no longer
    providing free virus software can anyone tell me if there are any other
    cards out there that provide better incentives for the user? As I never pay
    interest I am not bothered about interest rates, I would rather have
    cashback or points to spend on goods etc.
    [/QUOTE]
    You mean you've never come across www.moneysavingexpert.com?

    Get yourself over there sharpish man, you'll find loads of money saving
    tips, best buys etc.

    Conor, Dec 18, 2004