  1. Toolman Tim

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Sell it to

    Toolman Tim, May 16, 2004

  2. Toolman Tim

    Jack Guest

    You've been reported to the local authorities and your ISP for criminal activity!
    See abuse @ alook.ca
    CREDIT CARD GENERATOR PPROGRAM DOWNLOAD

    Hi,
    I'm selling a credit card generator program for only 100$ payable by paypal
    the program is CreditWizard it does not
    only generate sredit card numbers it also
    generates:
    ;
    ;full name
    ;complete adress
    ;zip code
    ;phone number w/ area code
    ;3 major credit cards to chose from
    ;visa/mastercard/discovery
    ;over 500 banks to chose from
    ;banks woldwide available
    so if you want to buy it e-mail me
    at and send me 100$
    with PAYPAL
    HURY UP BEACAUSE I'LL BE SEELING THIS TO ONLY 10 PEOPLE

    Jack, May 16, 2004

  3. And you thought it was necessary to repost the entire spam/scam?

    The Great Cornholio, May 16, 2004
  4. Toolman Tim

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In HTML, no less! (Duh...) With what appears to be an un-munged email
    address...

    Toolman Tim, May 16, 2004
  5. Toolman Tim

    Ryan 8088 Guest

    Cheaters, (and idiots,) never prosper.

    Ryan 8088, May 16, 2004
  6. You obviously don't believe in Haliburton.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 16, 2004
  7. Toolman Tim

    Tim Guest

    and hasn't heard of "Politics"

    Tim, May 16, 2004
  8. Toolman Tim

    qs95

    Joined:
    May 15, 2007
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    can i start downloading

    i have been waiting to download

    qs95, May 15, 2007
  9. Toolman Tim

    qs95

    Joined:
    May 15, 2007
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    can i start downloading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    qs95, May 15, 2007
  10. Toolman Tim

    qs95

    Joined: