    available to purchase. who would i need to get a hold of to clear
    this up. if you have any info please e-mail info. that could help me
    out.

    manningme, Sep 21, 2004

  2. manningme

    Harry G. Guest

    | For some reason my credit card, is being charged, from either google
    | some afilate of google. unauthorized, didn't know google had things
    | available to purchase. who would i need to get a hold of to clear
    | this up. if you have any info please e-mail info. that could help me
    | out.

    Start by contacting your CC company.

    Harry G., Sep 21, 2004

  3. manningme

    gb Guest

    You'd think it was obvious, wouldn't you? Some people never cease to amaze
    me :)

    gb

    gb, Sep 21, 2004
  4. manningme

    Parko Guest

    Do ya wanna try usin mine: 3452 4567 7456 9076 234

    Parko, Sep 21, 2004
  5. manningme

    AvengerĀ© Guest

    First step would be to URGENTLY contact your Credit Card company,
    explain it to them and either cancel the card or have them investigate
    the unauthorized use.

    AvengerĀ©, Sep 21, 2004
  6. manningme

    Gort Guest

    Oops, sorry..... I max'd that one out yesterday. :-(

    Gort, Sep 21, 2004
  7. manningme

    Special Ed Guest

    We can help you for sure- but first please post your account number here so
    we can check on it...

    Edw.

    Special Ed, Sep 21, 2004