Creative - Windows XP Professional x64 Edition - Driver Availability Chart

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Mirko, May 23, 2005.

  1. Mirko

    Mirko Guest

  2. Christian Hougardy \(MS MVP XP\), May 23, 2005

  3. Mirko

    Dennis Pack Guest

    REMEMBER: Uninstall the beta drivers before installing.

    Dennis Pack, May 23, 2005
  4. That's a really useful link, Mirko, thank you. And two thumbs up to Creative
    for being responsive and transparent about where they are and what to expect.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 23, 2005
  5. Mirko

    Jon Grieve Guest

    I have the Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro, which has x64 drivers available.
    Creative have officially released their x64 drivers and "Audio Console"
    applet.

    Audio Console is a rather old-school applet for configuring (most of)
    the features of the card. It is by no means a replacement for the set
    of utilities, mixer, etc. that you would normally run in XP 32-bit.

    I have a query open with Creative (with no reply yet!) about whether it
    is possible to run the 32-bit apps with the 64-bit driver... I'm
    assuming you can, but would prefer confirmation from Creative before
    hosing my x64 install.

    Jon

    Jon Grieve, May 24, 2005