    Needs text and photos + a contact section where people can email me if
    necessary

    Thanks

    SS, Oct 26, 2005

  2. SS

    why? Guest

    A short list,

    web hosting company , domain name , shopping cart? , secure certificate,
    site development software, ftp app for tranferring files,
    design skills - user interface, artistic.
    Hire someone to do it for you, see reviews and web designer services in
    the UK computer magazine Internet Works, if it's still around.

    Me

    why?, Oct 26, 2005

  3. SS

    Donald Guest

    If you dont mind popups www.bravehost.com is 50 megs an free easy fast no
    skill needed

    Donald, Oct 26, 2005
  4. SS

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Use a WEB hosting service and hire a professional WEB site developer to
    build your site.

    He or she can use a WEB site template of your choosing.

    http://www.templatemonster.com/

    Don't out up a piece of trash.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Oct 27, 2005
  5. SS

    samuel Guest

    http://www.millan.net/funp/40/homepage.html

    samuel, Oct 27, 2005
  6. Hire the work done.

    Blinky the Shark, Oct 27, 2005
  7. SS

    Dan Evans Guest

    Notepad (free with windows), Paint shop pro (www.jasc.com), and Instant HTML
    from Wrox (www.wrox.com)

    It's quicker to learn HTML properly than it is to learn to use
    WYSIWYMGBSOEPW software.

    Dan

    Dan Evans, Oct 27, 2005
  8. Dan Evans bashed at the keyboard and came up with this gem of wisdom in
    24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    Agreed, it also gives better results.

    If you want to use this site as a buisness front, get it done professionaly
    and hosted with a domain name. There is nothing worse than
    htt://www.someisp.com/~username/ for running a buisness. Smacks of
    unprofessional people.

    Get it done properly, you will not regret it.

    Michael Thompson, Oct 27, 2005
  9. SS

    Dan Evans Guest

    Yeah, going down the motorway to service calls in the city I invariably see
    250,000 euro coaches or 150,000 euro lorries with . Cheap
    skates won't spend 20 euros on a domain, 200 euros on hosting or say 1000 on
    a decent website.

    Dan

    Dan Evans, Oct 27, 2005