  1. kim

    kim Guest

    help! i dont know how to create a directory! :(

    kim, Jul 12, 2006

  2. Hello Kim,

    If you´re talking about this Learning Newsgroups, you can´t create topics.
    You can just create questions inside the existing topics on the left menu
    (MCAD, MCSA, etc.)

    Ow, excuse me if you´re talking about create physical directory.

    Well, the command to create a directory depends on what programming language
    you are using.

    For example, to create a directory in Visual Basic, you can do something
    like this:
    My.Computer.FileSystem.CreateDirectory ("C:\kim\NewDirectory")

    I hope that it was useful.

    Regards,

    Carlos Camacho.
    MCP.

    Carlos Camacho, Jul 18, 2006

  3. kim

    Cerebrus Guest

    Carlos...

    Whatcha gonna say if she was asking how to create a directory in
    Windows Explorer !!!

    Cerebrus, Jul 18, 2006
  4. kim

    Javaman59 Guest

    Whatcha gonna say if she was asking how to create a directory in
    1. Turn on computer
    2. Click the Start button (in the bottom left corner)
    3. ....

    Every MCAD has to start somewhere ;-)

    Javaman59, Aug 1, 2006