    I tried in vain to repeat the process but to no avail and wonder if
    some kind and knowledgable person could give me step by step
    instructions on how to do it.

    Alasdair, Sep 20, 2009

  2. Alasdair

    chuckcar Guest

    You need to either convert the file to CDDA format (or wav at least). Or
    at the *very* least use cd writing software that converts mp3 files to
    CDDA *as* they're recording. CD's use CDDA format, however wav is so
    common on MS windows computers that many include the ability to use them
    as well. Be warned however, such wav files will be *huge*. This really
    depends on what software you're using to write CD's. Something you didn't
    mention

    chuckcar, Sep 20, 2009