    I bought some blank CD's which called themselves "Music CD's" and were
    specifically labeled "Digital Audio". Unfortunately, I had the same result.

    What am I doing wrong? I appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.

    Alan, Dec 25, 2006

  2. Alan

    Shep© Guest

    The in-built CD/DVD burning from MS is limited and to be honest quite
    crap.

    download the free,"Burn4 Free" and have play with it.
    http://www.burn4free.com/

    Takes a little to learn(But not much)and it's full featured and has a
    lot of support :)

    If you don't like it's IE tool bar you can remove it from the
    Add/Remove programs in the Control Panel :)

    Shep©, Dec 25, 2006

  3. Alan

    Alan Guest

    "Shep©" wrote :

    "Alan" sent this :
    Shep --- Didn't take much to learn at all; in fact, I thought it was quite
    user friendly. It worked perfectly. Thanks VERY much . . .
    Happy Holidays!

    Alan, Dec 25, 2006
  4. You did something wrong. I've used WMP to burn CD from mp3 many times.

    Sir Harden Thicke, Dec 25, 2006
  5. Alan

    Alan Guest

    "Sir Harden Thicke" wrote
    Dear Sir,
    Well, I sorta guessed that was the case, but Shep's solution of using
    "Burn4Free" (which works perfectly) has made WMP use a moot point.
    I commend you on your ability to finagle WMP into converting from .mp3 to
    ..cda.

    Thanks for the insight.

    Alan, Dec 25, 2006
  6. Alan

    Shep© Guest

    Glad all is well and same to you :)

    Shep©, Dec 25, 2006
  7. Alan

    Just Dave

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2013
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Create .CDA

    1 st thought - no need for special CDs. I've a similar problem. and just found out that AVS Disc Creator does the work for me. RW CDs can't be read, but -Rs are OK. It accepts .WAV and .MP3s, but be careful about overall target capacity! Try a little bit first!
    Blows easily, but not that quickly.

    Just Dave, Dec 29, 2013