    would be appreciated: Any info for dummies would be ideal.

    regards
    Rob

    ROBERT BROOKS, Oct 28, 2004

  2. ROBERT BROOKS

    James Baber Guest

    Jim Baber Also is interested along these lines:
    I am using Weather32, with Oregon Scientific's WM968, and I would also like an
    interface with my own code (VBasic). I want to use the weather station as an
    input to home automation controls. (temperatures, relative humidity, and wind
    information)

    --

    (see my 10kW grid tied solar system at "www.baber.org")

    1350 W Mesa Ave.