    colors.
    Can I get similiar effects with non-warm/saturated film by scanning
    and digital manipulation?

    Jake, Apr 29, 2004

  2. Visit warmcards.com for a way to fool your white balance when you go
    digital...and I wonder if colorpilot might be what you would want for
    manipulating your color for now.

    Gene Palmiter, Apr 29, 2004

  3. There are several image-editing programs that allow you to change color
    parameters after you take the picture. I know no advantage to scanning a
    picture instead of taking a digital photo, and lots of advantages.

    Digital editing of a picture can do everything you do in a darkroom and
    more, for less time and money.

    Marvin Margoshes, Apr 29, 2004
  4. Yes. You can also use warming filters.

    Phil Stripling, Apr 29, 2004