    (preferably from Access)

    Regards
    Juergen

    Jürgen Meyer, Dec 29, 2012

  2. Jürgen Meyer <> wrote:
    > I want to add some tags to a picture as used by Google-Earth.
    > (Azimuth, Range, Tilt etc.)

    > I can add tags already known by ExifTool (GPSLatitude etc.)
    > http://www.sno.phy.queensu.ca/~phil/exiftool/

    > But how to add unknown tags, using VBA (Access 2010)
    > Does someone have an example?

    Read the specification. Refer to e.g. exiftool when the specs
    aren't clear. Read up how to manipulate specific parts of
    large files with VBA --- if you must use VBA.

    > Is there another tool out to create and manipulate user defined tags?

    Sure.
    Most camera makers should have tools for their maker tags.

    > (preferably from Access)

    Doubt it. Who would voluntarily use VBA and Acess for such
    a task?

    Why not use something more suitable and access the database
    via ODBC or something (if you indeed need the database)?

    -Wolfgang

    Wolfgang Weisselberg, Jan 10, 2013