    I have three computers. I want to link up them together in order to share
    the files. What should I do? What are the steps for installation? Any
    equipment I need to prepare.

    seewa, Oct 17, 2004

  2. seewa

    philo Guest

    each machine needs a network card...
    then each machine needs to be connected to a network hub

    if you are using XP on any of the machines it has a network wizard which
    should get you going

    philo, Oct 17, 2004

  3. seewa

    D Guest

    tell use more details of what you have for hardware?? operating systems??
    cables?? NIC cards (yeah I know this falls under hardware)?? what is your
    internet connnection (DSL? cable? dial up?)? what firewalls are you
    using?? does your situation better warrant a switch (hub) or router??

    D, Oct 17, 2004
  4. seewa

    PJB Guest

    www.practicallynetworked.com

    P.

    PJB, Oct 17, 2004
  5. seewa

    Bob B Guest

    --
    This is the place for spooky halloween supplies www.thelaughingstock.co.uk
    You mention a networkcard. I have a laptop and a desktop pc and they seem to

    Bob B, Oct 17, 2004