    slumpy Guest

    Apparently cream will absorb any flavours in your fridge.
    Which explains why this cake tastes of onion.

    slumpy, Jul 28, 2003

  2. slumpy

    Starstuffed Guest

    Hi Bad Posture,

    You wrote:

    snip>>
    Apparently cream will absorb any flavours in your fridge.

    Amazingly, Cream even absorbed the smell of "Pressed Rat and Warthog," but
    you would probably have to be at least in your late 40's to know what I'm
    referring to.

    Martin

    Starstuffed, Jul 28, 2003

  3. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as BananaPannaPoe continued:
    So is alt.idiot.replies ;-)

    slumpy, Jul 28, 2003
  4. slumpy

    Chunt Guest

    Chunt, Jul 28, 2003
  5. slumpy

    Starstuffed Guest

    trout,

    You wrote:

    snip>>
    "I'll be creaking down to the basement to thumb through albums in a
    milk-crate. Maybe try to remember how to hook-up my turn-table."
    <<unsnip

    You'll find the tune on "Wheels of Fire."

    Martin

    Starstuffed, Jul 28, 2003
  6. slumpy

    DC Guest

    Wrong. I'm 31, and have listened to Cream since my mid-teens. My daughter
    (14) likes them, too. And, yes, I do consider that a sign of great
    parenting. };O)

    DC, Jul 29, 2003
  7. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Starstuffed continued:
    Could you work less on reformatting your replies and just let OE put the >>
    in itself, because it becomes a bit hard to work out who said what. And
    snip/unsnip is not /really/ necessary either.

    slumpy, Jul 29, 2003
  8. Damn! I'm 4 years _older_ than you?! I felt sure you were a veteran.
    Sheesh! Cream's pretty good, but give me Nina, Doris, Billie and Ella
    any day.

    Max Quordlepleen, Jul 29, 2003
  9. slumpy

    Mara Guest