    It's usually fast and friendly but lately not, I have uninstalled and
    reloaded to no avail
    dr greg

    dr greg, Jan 13, 2005

  2. Sir, CBs are for radio voice communications, there are no pics. Ten
    four, good buddy?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jan 13, 2005

  3. Well, because it's crazy.

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 13, 2005
  4. dr greg

    WormWood Guest

    I think it go crazy.

    WormWood, Jan 13, 2005
  5. dr greg

    manno Guest

    manno, Jan 13, 2005
  6. dr greg

    manno Guest

    I thought this was a help desk and part of some online
    community...silly me. None of you are fit to lick a comedian's
    arsehole, go back to your lonely masturbation.

    manno, Jan 13, 2005