    is anyone else getting really shitty performance at the moment?

    I've got a few torrents going, taking up about 5KB/s down and the same
    up, and even posting to Google Groups is slllooowwwwww....

    Kris Kirk, May 22, 2006

  2. Kris Kirk

    XPD Guest

    LOL
    Where you been for the past month or so ? :p
    Check out www.nzadsl.co.nz to see how many others are having that same issue
    ;)

    XPD, May 22, 2006

  3. Kris Kirk

    Kris Kirk Guest

    Ugh, it's not usually this bad... I was going to check out the forums
    at www.nzadsl.co.nz, but it was taking so long I gave up :-/

    The last post I made via Google Groups took about 5 minutes from the
    time I hit the Post Message button to the confirmation message!

    Kris Kirk, May 22, 2006