    wouldnt like to sit on it at that Temp.
    Any Ideas

    Thanks

    Ockerr, Dec 27, 2004

  2. Ockerr

    doS Guest

    dang,,,get a zalman cpu fan and artcic silver 5.

    doS, Dec 27, 2004

  3. Blinky the Shark, Dec 28, 2004
  4. Ockerr

    doS Guest

    doS, Dec 28, 2004
  5. Ockerr

    SgtMinor Guest

    It's a bit on the warm side - 85°C seems to be the max.
    http://www.amdboard.com/barton.html

    How much RAM does the system have? Any dust bunnies inside? Good air
    circulation around the system?

    SgtMinor, Dec 28, 2004
  6. Ockerr

    Tony Guest

    Are you overclocking it at all? What settings do you have for CPU and
    memory in BIOS?

    Tony, Dec 28, 2004
  7. Ockerr

    Richard Guest

    So slap it in the refrigerator while burning.

    Richard, Dec 28, 2004
  8. Anyone with eyes and a brain?

    Blinky the Shark, Dec 28, 2004
  9. Ockerr

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Uhhh...like save it your local computer, load it in an image editor, and
    zoom away <g> (It really is poor quality besides...)

    Toolman Tim, Dec 28, 2004
  10. Ockerr

    Pennywise Guest

    On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 19:31:30 -0800, "Toolman Tim"

    |> Uhhh...like save it your local computer, load it in an image editor, and
    |> zoom away <g> (It really is poor quality besides...)

    What?! FireFox doesn't have a zoom feature? Trusty ole Opera has a zoom
    control right next to the address 20 to 1000%.

    I find myself using 120% quite a bit, so much so I'm thinking of making
    it a mouse action.

    |> |

    Pennywise, Dec 28, 2004
  11. Isn't Ctrl-Wheel more convenient?

    Blinky the Shark, Dec 28, 2004
  12. Ockerr

    Pennywise Guest

    On 28 Dec 2004 05:46:23 GMT, Blinky the Shark <>
    wrote:

    |> wrote:
    |>
    |> > What?! FireFox doesn't have a zoom feature? Trusty ole Opera has a zoom
    |> > control right next to the address 20 to 1000%.
    |>
    |> Isn't Ctrl-Wheel more convenient?

    Not for me, with Opera moving the wheel, scroll's the page up and down
    and pressing the wheel allows scrolling the page 360 Degrees (for those
    zoom'd times).

    Pennywise, Dec 28, 2004
  13. Ockerr

    Pennywise Guest

    On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 06:04:31 GMT, wrote:

    |> Not for me, with Opera moving the wheel, scroll's the page up and down
    |> and pressing the wheel allows scrolling the page 360 Degrees (for those
    |> zoom'd times).

    I just really read your message :) - I didn't know about the Ctrl-Wheel
    trick. No, it's not easier; I'd have to access the keyboard and sitting
    on a couch, it sits far to the side most of the time.

    Pennywise, Dec 28, 2004