    No, I havent seen the video, but I would like to if you find a link for a
    download... I checked the web, the videos are availble to rent for $250
    each, and $870 to purchase... SHEESH!!!...

    Ghost, Jul 17, 2003

  2. Terry

    Andrew Tang Guest

    Actually Athlon from Palomino on have on-die thermal diode but sometimes
    motherboard manufacturers choose not to make use of that.

    Andrew Tang, Jul 19, 2003

  3. Terry

    Andrew Ward Guest

    This article from the AMD website will tell you all about cooling.
    http://www.amd.com/us-en/assets/content_type/white_papers_and_tech_docs/23794.pdf
    Good luck, man.

    Andrew Ward, Jul 19, 2003