    Susanne Kunz Guest

    How do I erase the newsgroups history on outlook express, so no one can see
    what I've been viewing

    Susanne Kunz, May 30, 2005

  2. Susanne  Kunz

    old jon Guest

    Tools\Options\Maintenance. best wishes..J

    old jon, May 30, 2005

  3. Susanne  Kunz

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, May 30, 2005
  4. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 30, 2005
  5. Susanne  Kunz

    old jon Guest

    Someone sounds a bit Wuff..

    old jon, May 30, 2005
  6. Susanne  Kunz

    Toolman Tim Guest

    I think maybe a name change and a move to another country would be best in
    this case ;o)

    Toolman Tim, May 30, 2005
  7. Susanne  Kunz

    Troy Piggins Guest

    I have a spare room here in Australia, and I don't care what she wants
    her name to be... how about Candy McSpankalot?

    Troy Piggins, May 30, 2005
  8. Susanne  Kunz

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Heh heh <g>

    Toolman Tim, May 30, 2005
  9. Susanne  Kunz

    Parko Guest

    What if she's a wombat: sleeps, eats, roots and leaves.

    Parko, May 31, 2005
  10. Susanne  Kunz

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Not much different than my ex-wives ;o)

    Toolman Tim, May 31, 2005
  11. Susanne  Kunz

    Troy Piggins Guest

    Lol. I don't think that would bother me...

    Troy Piggins, May 31, 2005