    have Googled but this does not give peoples personal experiences with the
    various products available.

    Thanks

    Kevin, Sep 11, 2005

  2. Kevin

    phrogee Guest

    Put a dead squirrel on your head, but not a grey one.

    phrogee, Sep 11, 2005

  3. Kevin

    Bill Guest

    Number one haircut. The grey is still there but not so obvious.

    Bill, Sep 11, 2005
  4. Kevin

    philo Guest

    Take it from someone who is now old and bald...
    Gray is good!!!!!
    Much better gray than bald.

    Also...do not beleive all that crap they tell you on
    TV that you need to color your hair...A little gray
    on most people (women included) actually looks quite good.
    The worst that could happen to you at the age of 23
    is a few people may think you are slightly more mature.

    BTW: Most people are too wrapped up in themselves
    to worry about how you look!

    So unless you have a big ugly wart in the middle of your
    face...I would not worry one bit about gray hair!

    philo, Sep 11, 2005
  5. Kevin

    Render Me Guest

    Render Me, Sep 11, 2005