    Which is the latest driver versions.

    I googled but can't seem to find relevant info.

    Thanks

    Whalemeat is Yummy, Dec 24, 2005

  2. Whalemeat is Yummy

    Krazy Bob Guest

    How you un-installed the old driver, and then re installed the latest ones?

    KB

    Krazy Bob, Dec 24, 2005

  3. Nothing in the release notes about uninstalling the old drivers.
    I don't even remember seeing an option for un installing the old drivers

    Whalemeat is Yummy, Dec 24, 2005
  4. Whalemeat is Yummy

    Krazy Bob Guest

    You don't but its best if you un-install old drivers before installing new
    ones.

    Go to control panel> add/remove programes and find your display driver name.
    click to remove it, then restart your comp. then install the new drivers you
    have.

    Krazy Bob, Dec 24, 2005
  5. Whalemeat is Yummy

    ~misfit~ Guest