    download. Does anybody face this problem before, please
    help.

    Many thanks in advance.

    LSB, Aug 19, 2003

  2. LSB

    Yann Guest

    hi,

    i had the same problem some days ago. If your internet
    connection allow it try viewing online, instead of
    downloading it.

    Yann

    Yann, Aug 19, 2003

  3. LSB

    LSB Guest

    Hi,

    I manage to download the shows successfully. What i have
    done was that before I download the unsuccessful show I
    delete all the faulty file and also the shortcut icon in
    the Recent directory as well as emptying the recycling
    bin. Then I download again, it success. i also suspect it
    could be due to the network problem. But once I do the
    clearing of the files I manage to download it. You may
    give it a try.

    Seok Bee

    LSB, Aug 21, 2003