could you hold the onions please?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by znakomi, Nov 1, 2003.

  1. znakomi

    znakomi Guest

    znakomi, Nov 1, 2003

  2. znakomi

    JaR Guest

    It'd be nice if we had some clue as to whom you were replying.

    --
    J.R. Jones
    MCSA, A+, Net+

    'It was pity that stayed his hand. "It's a pity I'm out of
    bullets", he said.' --unknown

    JaR, Nov 1, 2003

  3. znakomi

    znakomi Guest

    lol, sorry 'bout that... the buttons are similar in color and placement
    as my other board (where I have 2900+ posts), that has "reply" and
    "spell check" instead of "new thread" and "reply", ...force of habit.

    I was replying that guy who wanted us to bail him out of his
    connectivity issue, lol, his post came just as I was coming out of 7
    hours in the "study chamber" (yes, another weekend lost to 'the
    cause')...so I was all set for a "shortcut guy".

    20 lashes with a wet crossover:)

    znakomi, Nov 2, 2003