Could use some help in 'picking' a digicam

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by djeenie, Jun 2, 2004.

  1. djeenie

    djeenie Guest

    I am in the market for a new (second-hand is also possible) digicam.

    I want a minimum of 5 megapixel.
    I want a large zoom (let`s say somewhere from 28 to 300)
    I don`t want a too large/heave camera
    I don`t know whether to get a digital SLR or a 'normal digicam', anyone?
    I have a personal preferance for Sony, but I`m open to other brands
    Long batterylife is a real pro to me

    My budget would be aro.

    750 Euros
    500 GBP