    Akshay
    (software engg.)
    delhi , India

    Akshay, Sep 8, 2003

  2. Akshay

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Hello,

    If you are looking for free materials, the MSDN website
    and the SDK are probably the best places to go. Make sure
    you understand the concepts of ADO .NET, as you will
    discover frequent questions on this topic.

    Since you have about a month before you take the exam, it
    wouldn't be a bad idea to invest in the 70-306 study guide
    by David Panagrosso. It didn't take me too long to go
    through it. The ISBN is #00721-25837.

    I wish you the best of luck.

    Kline Sphere, Sep 8, 2003

  3. Akshay

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I told you, Troll, not to come out from under that 'ere bridge!

    Kline Sphere, Sep 8, 2003
  4. Akshay

    Kyle Guest

    Speaking of ADO.NET, you need to focus on these classes:
    -- SqlConnection
    -- SqlCommand
    -- SqlDataAdaptor
    -- SqlException