    the first time I tried to work with raw files.

    Is the .nef file extension a Nikon proprietory format that PS2 can't
    work with?

    DeanB, Apr 6, 2007

  2. DeanB

    Guest Guest

    assuming you mean photoshop cs2, you need to update adobe camera raw:

    <http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/cameraraw.html>

    Guest, Apr 6, 2007

  3. DeanB

    John Bean Guest

    You need to make sure you have the latest version od ACR
    (Adobe Camera Raw), or at least a version new enough to
    support your camera. It's a free download from Adobe,
    instructions are on the download page - read them
    *carefully*.
    "NEF" means nothing, it's used by Nikon to cover a huge
    range of different (and incompatible) file types, not all
    from cameras. If you have the latest ACR it will open NEFs
    from a D2H.

    John Bean, Apr 6, 2007
  4. DeanB

    DeanB Guest