    As far as I know-this screen is only if I choose (in the first step) sql
    server option which is not the regular installation (the wmsde option)...

    Thank you all

    Guest, Nov 3, 2005

  2. Guest

    Ogre Guest

    Google is your friend. The answers you seek have been provided to
    you... Don't choose the SQL option if you don't have a SQL server.

    Ogre, Nov 3, 2005

  3. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Google is your friend. The answers you seek have been provided to you...
    Unless you are installing it on Web Edition in which case SQL is mandatory.

    Jtyc, Nov 3, 2005
  4. Guest

    Yoda Guest

    But I thought it installed SQL Server for free. Aw nuts.

    Yoda, Nov 3, 2005