    checked through all the epson and windows help tools, and looked up on an
    epson webpage but could not find anything. So if anyone could plz help i
    would realy appriciate it.

    fokker, Nov 2, 2003

  2. fokker

    Patrick Guest

    Thiere is no such printer as an Epson Stylus 550
    Thiere is an Epson LX550, which is a dot-matrix impact-printer

    Can you perhaps check the definition of the printer, and post back

    Patrick, Nov 2, 2003

  3. fokker

    fokker Guest

    Sorry about that, the printer has had the sticker removed. Its an epson
    stylus color 580.

    fokker, Nov 2, 2003
  4. fokker

    Patrick Guest

    The point is, you must be using an XP (Win2000) driver for the printer?
    I'm sorry I have no other suggestion apart from above.

    An XP (Win2000) driver for said printer can be downloaded here;
    http://www.epson.co.uk/cgi-bin/searchdrivers_eul.cgi

    Thiere are two PDF (Adobe Acrobat Reader) documents available for download;
    http://www.epson.co.uk/support/manuals/pdf/Inkjet/Stylus_Color_580_Daily_Use.pdf

    and;
    http://www.epson.co.uk/support/manuals/pdf/Inkjet/Stylus_Color_580_Setup_Guide.pdf

    PS if you do not have 'Acrobat Reader' (for the PDF files) installed then it
    can be downloaded free from;

    Patrick, Nov 2, 2003
  5. fokker

    Patrick Guest