    proxy. Is this possible? Protocals: nntp and http, & maybe ftp and p2p.

    Maybe use sockscap32 & sockschain, ctunnel-stunnel... ?

    I like what cotse offers, but I don't know if I trust them.

    somebody else, May 22, 2004

  2. Then don't use them. Since you have to have an account to use cotse,
    and assuming you pay by some traceable means (e.g. credit card) they
    can tell who you are regardless of how many proxies you go through
    before you hit them.

    I've found cotse to be totally reliable and honest.

    Sometimes I'd like to route through a few proxies after I hit cotse--
    haven't figured out how/

    Curtis Williams, May 22, 2004

  3. somebody else

    [ Doc Jeff ] Guest

    Anything is possible if you work at it hard enough for long enough.
    nntp and http yes. Not entirely sure about ftp. But no way for p2p. That's
    a resource-sucking thing.
    Good attitude. Don't trust anyone or anything. Question everything.

    Doc

    irc2.peacefulhaven.net -or- http://www.peacefulhaven.net
    Home of the Official DocJeff Challenge

    [ Doc Jeff ], May 23, 2004
  4. Why?

    Just kidding.. someone had to say it ;o)

    --

    Hairy One Kenobi

    in the first place. So there!

    Hairy One Kenobi, May 26, 2004