    SMS Guest

    <http://i47.tinypic.com/14negdz.jpg>

    In reality they are charging $0.39 for each additional calendar, not 0.39¢.

    SMS, Dec 23, 2012

  2. SMS

    philo  Guest

    On 12/22/2012 08:47 PM, SMS wrote:
    > <http://i47.tinypic.com/14negdz.jpg>
    >
    > In reality they are charging $0.39 for each additional calendar, not 0.39¢.

    Good catch!

    I am sure someone can sue them!

    --
    https://www.createspace.com/3707686

    philo , Dec 23, 2012

  3. SMS

    SMS Guest

    On 12/23/2012 6:39 AM, philo wrote:
    > On 12/22/2012 08:47 PM, SMS wrote:
    >> <http://i47.tinypic.com/14negdz.jpg>
    >>
    >> In reality they are charging $0.39 for each additional calendar, not
    >> 0.39¢.

    > Good catch!
    >
    > I am sure someone can sue them!

    Opening the Xmas cards we got this year, about 50% of them are the
    Costco 6" x 7½" photo greeting cards. They are a very good deal at 30¢
    per print including the envelope (a 5"x7" print costs 39¢). I just use
    the blank card and create my own card in Adobe Illustrator.

    SMS, Dec 25, 2012
  4. SMS

    SMS Guest

    On 12/23/2012 6:39 AM, philo wrote:
    > On 12/22/2012 08:47 PM, SMS wrote:
    >> <http://i47.tinypic.com/14negdz.jpg>
    >>
    >> In reality they are charging $0.39 for each additional calendar, not
    >> 0.39¢.

    > Good catch!
    >
    > I am sure someone can sue them!

    I sent them a message about the price being wrong and someone called me
    about it today. I had a very hard time explaining to him that 0.39¢ is
    not the same as $0.39, but I think he finally understood, or he just
    said he did.

    I feel like the guy that called Verizon about the same thing:

    <http://verizonmath.blogspot.com/2007/08/original-recording-of-verizon-customer.html>.
    Very amusing. They quoted him 0.002¢/KB (2¢/MB) but they charged him
    $0.002/KB ($2/MB). He never could get the Verizon rep to admit that
    0.002¢ was not the same as $0.002.

    SMS, Dec 26, 2012