    smartmedia card?

    Thanks for any advice
    David.

    DavidM, Sep 4, 2004

  2. yes.....go to Google and search newsgroups....its been answered many
    times...earlier this week even. The information will include a reader that
    can low-level format the card. Then you format in the camera. If that gives
    you your special functions...good....otherwise there is other information
    that will add those functions to a non-oly card.

    Gene Palmiter, Sep 4, 2004

  3. You can look here for information that may be helpful...
    http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d....smartmedia&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

    Dr.SmartMedia, Sep 4, 2004
  4. DavidM

    Donnie Stowe Guest

    try cleaning the large golden area with a soft cloth-it worked for me....
    Donnie

    Donnie Stowe, Sep 5, 2004