    Use NAT IP:
    Proxy-require:

    thanks in advance,

    adam, Jul 28, 2005

  2. adam

    Sparks Guest

    Not sure if SIP is woring, as they are mainly IAX based, but try this

    Make sure you use the fill international number when dialling

    Sparks...

    Sparks, Jul 28, 2005

  3. adam

    Sparks Guest

    I have just tested it on my BugeTone 100, and it seems to work (I only got
    one way audio when I tried, but it is behind a firewall with the ports
    forwarded to my asterisk box, so that isn't a suprise really!

    Sparks...

    Sparks, Jul 28, 2005
  4. adam

    adam Guest

    Sorry, but it doesn't work. I tried. I also have one way audio. I don't
    get even dialed tone.
    Any other clues, Sparks?
    Maybe something to do on firewall?
    On status tab with these settings I have:
    NAT: detected NAT type is symmetric NAT
    Total SIP Message Sent: 16
    Total SIP Message Received: 32
    Total RTP Packet Sent: 1716
    Total RTP Packet Received: 0
    Total RTP Packet Loss: 1

    Adam

    adam, Jul 28, 2005
  5. adam

    Sparks Guest

    How is your network setup?
    I assume you have a router somwhere?

    You need to set port 5060 UDP to forward to your HT486 on the router, this
    should get two way audio going.

    Sparks...

    Sparks, Jul 28, 2005