CORPORATE LESSONS.

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by The GHOST of WOGER., Jun 14, 2004.

  1. Corporate Lesson 1

    A man is getting into the shower just as his wife is finishing up her shower
    when the doorbell rings. After a few seconds of arguing over which one should
    go and answer the doorbell, the wife gives up, quickly wraps herself up in a
    towel and runs downstairs. When she opens the door, there stands
    Bob, the next-door neighbor.

    Before she says a word, Bob says, "I'll give you $800 to drop that
    towel that you have on."

    After thinking for a moment, the woman drops her towel and stands
    naked in front of Bob. After a few seconds, Bob hands her 800 dollars and
    leaves.

    Confused, but excited about her good fortune, the woman wraps back
    up in the towel and goes back upstairs.

    When she gets back to the bathroom, her husband asks from the
    shower, "Who was that?"

    "It was Bob from next-door" she replies.

    "Great!" the husband says, "Did he say anything about the $800 he
    owes me?"

    Moral of the story:

    If you share critical information pertaining to credit and risk in
    time with your stakeholders, you may be in a position to prevent
    avoidable exposure.

    Corporate Lesson 6

    A little bird was flying South for the winter. It was so cold the bird
    froze and fell to the ground in a large field.

    While it was lying there, a cow came by and dropped some dung on it. As the
    frozen bird lay there in the pile of cow dung, it began to realize how warm it
    was. The dung was actually thawing him out! He lay there all warm and happy,
    and soon began to sing for joy.

    A passing cat heard the bird singing and came to investigate.

    Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the pile
    of cow dung, and promptly dug him out and ate him.

    Moral of the story:

    Not everyone who shits on you is your enemy; Not everyone who gets you
    out of shit is your friend; and when you're in deep shit, it's best to
    keep your mouth shut.

    I have a few more of these, shall I post them..?

    The GHOST of WOGER., Jun 14, 2004

  2. The GHOST of WOGER.

    Collector_NZ Guest

    Well okay but wouldnt NZ.General be a better location

    Collector_NZ, Jun 14, 2004

  3. The GHOST of WOGER.

    zog Guest

    Yes