    which is the better processor?

    Thanks

    'confused'

    SS, Apr 1, 2007

  2. SS

    PeeCee Guest

    Core Duo is the latest Intel Processor.
    Pentium D is the old.
    Most comentators reguard the Core Duo as being a much better processor.

    As with most things in life you gets what you pay for, just make sure you
    dont pay to much for what you get.
    i.e. shop around and compare spec for spec.

    Best
    Paul.

    PeeCee, Apr 1, 2007

  3. SS

    maher.ardat Guest

    Core Duo is for sure better than Pentium D as it is a newer
    technology. The E6400 2.13GHZ is two CPUs in one so you will be
    getting a speed of 2.13GHZ x 2 = 4.26GHZ.

    www.CompShack.com

    maher.ardat, Apr 2, 2007
  4. SS

    SS Guest

    Strange you would assume the 2.8 would be faster - easy assumption if you
    are not too teccy!

    SS, Apr 2, 2007
  5. SS

    Billh Guest