    All recommendations will be appreciated

    TIA

    Keith

    jackman5, May 16, 2004

  2. jackman5

    Unk Guest

    Norton Ghost will ghost an NTFS drive just fine.

    Unk, May 16, 2004

  3. jackman5

    Won Dampchin Guest

    I use Acronis True Image 7.0 (acronis.com) and have been very happy with
    the program.

    Won Dampchin, May 16, 2004
  4. Howdy!

    Ghost is what I use.
    Huh? Where did you get THAT silly idea?

    Don't confuse "won't copy NTFS file structures" with "Won't save
    image files to an NTFS volume", mate.
    Ghost and Drive Image (now both from Symantec) are the two biggies.

    RwP

    Ralph Wade Phillips, May 16, 2004