    I use Nero to copy disks but why does windows offer to copy disks
    where it can't. What's worse it says its copying them but when I take
    the disk to another computer the disk is blank

    flamestar, Nov 22, 2010

  2. flamestar

    Carlos Guest

    Carlos, Nov 22, 2010

  3. flamestar

    flamestar Guest

    I was using widows 7. It came with trial software for burning DVDs but
    it time expired. I was running nero but I when the DVD was installed a
    window came up and do you want to burn the DVD with windows. Then I
    copy the files I wanted to save to the window and asked it to burn the
    DVDs and it said it was doing it. Later when I moved the DVD to
    another computer the DVD was empty. This has happens ever since
    burning a CD was possible. I had the same problem in XP. The big
    problem is it says it can do it and it can;t and it says it did it and
    it didn't.

    I am talking about windows 7. My computer came with a trial version
    of DVD software.

    flamestar, Nov 25, 2010
  4. flamestar

    flamestar Guest

    I had the problem with XP Vista and Windows 7. It said it can copy and
    it can't.

    flamestar, Nov 25, 2010
  5. flamestar

    Kue2 Guest