Copying the specified number of messages in Queues

Discussion in 'Software' started by VijayGoparaju, Sep 1, 2008.

  1. VijayGoparaju

    VijayGoparaju

    Joined:
    Aug 26, 2008
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi All,
    I want to Copy a specified number of messages from Source Queue to Destination Queue, and i have opened the first Queue as:
    queue = queueManager.AccessQueue(txtQueue1.Text, MQC.MQOO_INQUIRE | MQC.MQOO_FAIL_IF_QUIESCING | MQC.MQOO_BROWSE );
    and Second Queue as:
    queue = queueManager.AccessQueue(txtQueue2.Text, MQC.MQOO_OUTPUT | MQC.MQOO_FAIL_IF_QUIESCING );
    I have used:
    queueMessage.MessageId = MQC.MQMI_NONE;
    queueMessage.CorrelationId =MQC.MQCI_NONE;
    queueGetMessageOptions.Options = MQC.MQGMO_MSG_UNDER_CURSOR; queue.Get(queueMessage, queueGetMessageOptions);
    But I am getting only First message repeting but not getting the Remaining messages.I think the Cursor has struck at first message please tell me how to move the Cursor Postion to next record and process all messages.
    Thanks,
    Vijay.

    VijayGoparaju, Sep 1, 2008