    I copied a pst file to another pc, the inbox subdirectories dont
    recreate.. Is there a way to make this happen ?

    Just wondering

    Paul, Nov 17, 2005

  2. Paul

    Rob K Guest

    Paul wrote:

    Try providing your readers with a bit more information ?

    What software - "Out-"something ? Version ?
    Did you actually *do* something after you copied the *.pst file to the other computer ?

    Rob K, Nov 17, 2005

  3. Paul

    Paul Guest

    WHAT SOFTWARE ? Just copying a pst file to another pc

    COPY *.PST C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\BLAH\BLAH\BLAH

    i has the messages and contacts etc.

    Paul, Nov 18, 2005
  4. Paul

    why? Guest

    Well the file was from some application and it sounds like you simply
    don't want to just copy the file, you want to do something else with it.

    The copy seems to work, oh it's 2 issues the copy and doing something
    with the file.
    It's all went wrong at the 2nd BLAH.
    That's nice.

    Most apps with messages and contact info have file export / import
    options.
    Me

    why?, Nov 18, 2005
  5. Paul

    Paul Guest

    PST FILE IS ON THE OTHER COMPUTER AND AM READING MESSAGES FINE,
    HOWEVER IT DIDNOT RRCREATE INBOX SUB-DIRECTORIES......

    Paul, Nov 19, 2005
  6. Paul

    why? Guest

    <snip>