    Thanks for any help.

    Larry Mehl
    mehl_at_cyvest.com

    L Mehl, Aug 30, 2004

  2. L Mehl

    Brad Snow Guest

    I tried a sample in IE, NS, and FF into Wordpad, and all came as ok.

    Sometimes narrow columns do paste wider. Never bothered me, but
    whatever.

    Give me a specific examle to try?

    Brad

    Brad Snow, Sep 1, 2004

  3. L Mehl

    Brad Snow Guest

    Tried this in 3 browsers, and it looked ok. Can you provide specific
    example?

    Brad

    P,S. Please munge your address otherwise. Yours leaves valid domain
    cyvest to get all your spam. Munge the domain, instead. invalid.com is
    the ultimate standard. If you want me, e.g, to be able to decipher,
    munge it so I can. I'd avoid "nospamcyvest.com"...they must have found
    this trick:) I use "scratchthis" or similar somewhere after the @.
    -Brad

    Brad Snow, Sep 1, 2004
  4. L Mehl

    L Mehl Guest

    Brad --

    Thanks for the suggestion re: munging my address.

    Do you mean something before the @, as in yours, like

    ?

    I tried a couple of pastes and now it works OK. I will write back if
    problem recurs, and provide example.

    Larry

    L Mehl, Sep 2, 2004