    %Error opening tftp://192.168.1.23/dslrouter-confg (Undefined error)

    What am I doing wrong? According to Cisco's site. This is the correct way.
    Thanks.

    Marc, Jan 17, 2004

  2. The file does not exist on the tftp server or the process on the
    server does not have permission to write to the file.

    Bob { Goddard }, Jan 17, 2004

  3. Marc

    Marc Guest

    I thought since this is the first time I'm saving this, the file is created?
    I went ahead and created a file in the tftp root. But still nothing. Also,
    the tftp server has full transmit and receive permissions. How can I get the
    file on the tftp server if I haven't saved it yet? Thanks.

    Marc, Jan 17, 2004
  4. What system is the tftp server running on?
    Are you sure that you created the file in the correct place?
    If it is unix then ensure the permissions are 666.
    Is there some kind of firewall running on the server?

    Bob { Goddard }, Jan 17, 2004
  5. Marc

    Marc Guest

    I do have a PIX 501 between them. I think you hit on the problem. Because
    the TFTP server doesn't even show an error, meaning it's not even touching
    it. Do you happen to know the PIX command to allow this. access-list
    outside_access_in permit ???? any any eq ?????

    Marc, Jan 17, 2004
  6. Marc wrote:
    [...]
    No, but I'm sure Walter or one of the others will be
    along shortly.

    Bob { Goddard }, Jan 17, 2004