    text from web sites, but it doesn't work with Thunderbird. Is there a
    Thunderbird analog for this extension? If not, how difficult would it be
    to mke the current extension also work in Firefox?

    John Thompson, Sep 25, 2005

  2. I'm sorry to be dense, but how would you want this to work in TB?

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Sep 25, 2005

  3. John Thompson

    Wang Guest

    I agree. Its a bind trying to copy text from html emails.
    Wang

    Wang, Sep 25, 2005
  4. Hm, does View>>Message Body as>>Plain Text work for you?

    It should, in most cases display the message as plain text, and allow
    you to copy.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Sep 25, 2005
  5. John Thompson

    Wang Guest

    Hmmm! Yes it does but I was unaware of that pathway - until now.
    Wang

    Wang, Sep 25, 2005
  6. I'm glad it works for you!

    Lee